Edward Davis IV
Cluster of Roses Ex-offender Program
Family First LLC
Community Renewal Society
Community Activist/ Restaurant Business Owner
Just Released Development
Westside Health Authority
From The Executive Directors Desk
Vision: God will flip this city upside down, using people who have been discarded by this world to demonstrate His wisdom and glory-bringing peace, life, and joy to Chicago and beyond.
· Turn today’s inmates into tomorrow’s mentors and leaders
· Break generational curses by transforming inner-city families into living, vibrant cells of the Body of Christ
· Make obsolete the attraction of gangs as “family” by the relentless love of Jesus pouring irresistibly through the family of God
· Make an open mockery of the lie of drugs through the power and joy of the Holy Spirit
· Join together fractured, neighborhood instances of the Body of Christ (the Church) under the unifying power of the Holy Spirit
· Revive Chicago from the inside out to be a Kingdom fortress on Planet Earth.
Mission: … to equip, develop and empower a desperate and broken people who are reentering life from prison to Chicago to lead their families and communities out of bondage into interdependent wholeness, freedom, and life.
Goal: We will reduce recidivism from over 50% to less than 10% for our graduates while releasing them as powerful leaders and change-agents into the broken neighborhoods from which they came.
Click on Download File to view our ministry plan